Ventilator at Home
At-home ventilation services provide your loved ones with a lifelong alternative to institutional care. It can be used by people of all ages, from children to the elderly, to help welcome loved ones from hospitals. Our expert team of physicians, qualified nurses, physiotherapists and respiratory therapists have years of hands-on clinical experience to provide superior ventilatory support for your loved ones.
Our expert team of physicians, skilled nurses, physiotherapists and respiratory therapists has several years of hands-on clinical experience to provide excellent support for your loved ones on Ventilator support.
We are dedicated to supporting the care of patients who require Mechanical Ventilator at home. Our goal is to safely transition the patient from the hospital setting to their home while improving the quality of life for the patient and family.
How to Care Ventilator at Home?
Many medical and healthcare services are now available from the comfort of your own home. Respiratory nursing is one of them. Maintaining patient ventilation at home is perfectly safe with proper healthcare provider guidance. With a little training and practice, or the support of professional nurses and medical staff, you can care for a ventilator patient at home and receive ventilator care surrounded by family and loved ones.
What is Ventilator Care?
A ventilator is a machine attached to a tracheal tube down the patient’s throat that helps move air to the patient’s lungs. A ventilator blows extra oxygen into the patient’s lungs. Some patients require constant home care with a ventilator, while others need it only for short periods of time.
The home medical ventilator is useful because it works the diaphragm, abdominal and rib muscles, making it easier for air to move in and out of the lungs, making breathing easier. The support these muscles receive from the ventilator helps the patient cough and expel mucus from the lungs and throat. A cervical ventilator may be required if the patient has a spinal cord injury.
What are the benefits of Ventilator at home?
- Access the services of qualified, experienced and trained medical professionals from home
- Uses the latest technology and equipment
- Adheres to standard critical care protocols
- Continuous Monitoring of Patient Vital Signs and Regular Home Medication
- Reduced chance of secondary infection
- Unlimited visiting hours for friends, family and relatives
- Easy and convenient
- Better management of patient needs and personalized care
- Faster rehabilitation to normal life
Our Services Include:
– 24 Hour Care At The Highest Level
– Respiratory therapist
– Hospital visits once a month
– Medical consultation if necessary
– Physiotherapy services as needed
– Laboratory blood works at home
– Home nutritionist and intensive care