Arm Liposuction Dubai
A procedure that helps to eliminate the concentrated fat in certain areas of the body, which is hard to eliminate by exercise or diet. Liposuction is usually performed beside some other cosmetic procedures, especially in the buttocks, arms, and abdomen.
Over time, the arm loses its tight shape due to many reasons, such as aging, weight gain, or loss. In addition, it is hard to eliminate the fat in the arms by sport or diet. Sagging occur over time in the arm that cannot get back its appearance by itself, that is why is Liposuction is the best solution to get rid of these fats. Thanks to this procedure, you can get back the beautiful and tightened shape of the arm, without damaging the muscles. The recovery period after Arm Liposuction is comfortable and fast, compared with other parts of the body.
WHAT IS ARM LIPOSUCTION?
Arm liposuction is a cosmetic surgical procedure for getting rid of excess fat from your upper arms. It involves the tucking in of a tube beneath the skin around the arm for easy removal of the excess fat. The tube is connected to a vacuum which ensures that fat is removed through suction. When the fats are eliminated, the surgeon will then drain out any overabundant blood or fluid. The area treated is then stitched up and your arm will get its tone. Liposuction works faster than any other solution and it usually boosts the appearance as well as overall shape.
Some of the reasons for getting arm liposuction include getting thinner arms that tone with ease, eliminating the display of flabby arms, particularly the back region of the arms, reducing the fat hanging down the back arms, looking better in photographs, and so on.
BENEFITS OF ARM LIPOSUCTION
An arm Liposuction is done to build more toned, smoother, and better contours of your arms. It is a very useful surgical process for people who have lost a notable amount of weight or have extra skin around the lower arms areas. This procedure can be very beneficial in such cases. Arms fat is very hard to get rid of as arms are very resistant to long hours at the gym and strict dieting.
Arms make such a tremendous improvement in your look and also heal the fastest of all body areas. A big part of loose skin in the lower arm is extracted using a scalpel and other surgical instruments. This surgery cut normally extended from the elbow to under the armpit. The surgery left a noticeable scar under the arm. After the incision, a traditional liposuction technique is used to remove excess fat. The left skin is then sutured back together.
After your health and candidacy has been evaluated and it’s been determined you’re a good fit for arm liposuction, we will go over the steps of the procedure so that you understand fully what to expect. The liposuction procedure may vary depending on the individual and the technique used, but is generally as follows:
- Preparation: We’ll begin by cleaning and marking the areas on your arm that will be treated. Next, a local anesthetic is applied to numb the treatment area. Mild discomfort can be felt when the local anesthetic is injected into the target areas, but numbing generally takes place within a minute. If you’re experiencing anxiety prior to or during the surgery, you’ll be given a mild sedative to help you relax. You’ll remain conscious throughout the procedure to allow you to communicate your needs and concerns to the surgeon should you need to do so.
- Surgery: Once you are comfortable and numb, Dr. Tirgari will then start melting and suctioning the fat deposits from your arms. During this process, the body will also be triggered to produce collagen. This protein will add to the tightening effect on the treated area. The procedure may last from 40 minutes to an hour depending on the amount of fat to be reduced.
- Recovery: You’ll be given adequate time to rest after having the surgery, but you will be able to leave the clinic on the same day. Dr. Tirgari will prescribe pain medications to alleviate any discomfort that may persist in the following days. You may be able to go back to work after two to three days of having the liposuction surgery on your arms.
As you recover, you will need to follow all of our postoperative instructions. This may include wearing your surgical garments, proper wound healing, proper shower care, and limiting movement, especially vigorous exercise.
Your incisions will heal over time without any scarring, and the results will be visible right away and will continue to improve. Most of our San Diego arm liposuction patients experience final results within a month after surgery.
BEFORE ARM LIPOSUCTION
This procedure is performed when it is hard to eliminate the fat in the arms by sport or diet. You cannot consider Liposuction as a way to weight loss, that is why people who are going to do this procedure must understand this, and be realistic. Doctor should inform the patient about details and results of this operation, and what are the reachable results. Before the operation, the doctor will determine the areas that will have Liposuction depending on patient’s desire, and then determine the operation day.
There are some things to consider before the operation:
- Stop using blood transfusions such as aspirin.
- Stop smoking 10 days at least before the operation.
- You should inform your doctor about the medications you use before the operation.
DURING ARM LIPOSUCTION
The arm fat is taken from two points, either behind the elbow or under the armpit by a 0.5 mm incision. It takes about 1-2 hours depending on the extracted amount of fat. The anesthesia type is selected depending on the doctor’s opinion, it might be local or general anesthesia. Even if there are so many techniques for Liposuction, the Tumescent Technique is the most famous one. This technique is divided into two stages, first, the surgeon injects a liquid composed of some chemicals in the area to be suctioned fat, in this way, and fats are melted and sucked by a 3 mm tube. The amount of fat that will be suction varies from person to another.
Arm Liposuction can be done with arm lifting at the same time. After eliminating the excess fat, skin is removed, this way you get a tight arm. The duration increases if two both operations are performed together.
On the other hand, we denounce with righteous indignation and dislike men who are so beguiled and demoralized by me.
AFTER ARM LIPOSUCTION
Usually, patients leave the hospital on the same day of operation, in a day or two the healing process begins. After two weeks, patients can go back to their normal life. Healing process ends fast because there is no incision. In addition, there are no scars after the operation.
- To get good results, you should wear the medical corset during the prescribed period. This period is between 7-15 days, and this corset will not be visible under the clothes.
- You should take care of hygiene in the areas that had Liposuction to prevent infections.
- Do not shower during the first three days after operation. After this period, you can shower when doctor agrees.
- After Liposuction, you should protect your arm from sunlight. To speed up the healing process.
- Do not exercise heavy sports during the prescribed period by your doctor after the operation, and do not lift any heavy things.
- Do not move your arm more than necessary.
- The treated area is bandaged, so take care of its hygiene.
- As in daily life, you should consume a lot of water.
Depending on the fat amount and the applied technique, it can be done in 1-2 hours.
Results appear directly after the operation. As swelling disappears in a few weeks after the operation, the results become more noticeable.
Fortunately, there are minimal or no complexities after the conduction of liposuction surgery. The few side effects of this procedure include soreness or pain, bruising, swelling, minor scarring, irritation around the site of incision, and rippling or baggy skin post-surgery.
No the results of the treatment are not permanent as liposuction is related to losing the weight of the body permanently but giving your body a sleeker look. It is also a possibility that a person may gain more weight on the area of liposuction after the surgery if the body is not maintained properly
The best candidates for liposuction are individuals of relatively normal weight who have excess fat in particular areas. Having firm, elastic skin will result in a better final result. The surgeon will make the final determination of each patient’s eligibility for the procedure after an examination and consultation with the patient. Patients with bleeding disorders or underlying severe medical problems may not be eligible for liposuction surgery.
The more alert, youthful look that this surgery provides is usually long lasting. Thin scars may remain slightly pink for a few months, but can easily be concealed with makeup. They eventually fade to a thin, nearly invisible white line. The removal of fat is permanent, but the looseness of the skin and fine wrinkling of the eyelid area can return in the future. Even though the aging process continues, patients are usually happy with their appearance for many years following eyelid surgery. (remember sunscreen is the best plastic surgeon!)